Top Reasons to work at Voyagers’ Community School
Voyagers’ Community School, in Eatontown, New Jersey, the preeminent private and non-profit progressive school in Monmouth County, provides daycare, preschool, and elementary, middle and high school. Our core values among our employees are Integrity, Trust, Excellence, Teamwork, and Lightheartedness. We have a tight-knit team of professional faculty and staff and we want to hire YOU, if you are inspired by Excellence!
- Health, Disability, Accident and Life Insurance options.
- Paid holidays.
- Digital equipment and services.
- Teacher appreciation massages, meals and snacks.
- Coffee and tea on-site.
- Curious and engaged students.
- Supportive and involved families.
- Beautiful, spacious classrooms.
- Plenty of teacher materials and supplies.
- Opportunity to be creative and flexible in designing and implementing curriculum.
- Freedom to capitalize on “teachable moments” rather than adhering to a rigid plan.
- Real, authentic work that matters for the children, teachers and parents.
- Team oriented, cooperative, resourceful and friendly co-workers.
- Recognition for a job well done.
- A referral program with opportunities for bonuses and celebrations.
- Mentorship provided to new teachers.
- Opportunities to make a positive difference in our school and the surrounding community.
- Endless opportunities for growth.
- Time to get to know children over years, form relationships with them and watch them grow into adults.
- Fun, fun, fun!
- Operating for 15 years, with an average teacher tenure of 8 years; collectively we have over 110 years of teaching experience!
- Camp Job Description | PDF 35KB
- Paraprofessional Job Description | PDF 52KB
- Student Support Associate Job Description | PDF 47KB